In an industry that demands quality and competitive pricing, A&A Manufacturing has been leading the pack for over 50 years! Our small, family-owned shop began in 1966 with a mission to manufacture and distribute a large selection of high-quality, American-made products. We work closely with fabricating partners and our customers to design a wide variety of parts that exceed expectations. Our shop in Spring Lake produces 90% of our product line, and the remaining 10% is sourced from neighboring shops. We also offer custom work and can quote new parts depending on your needs. 

Always rooted in our customer relationships, A&A Manufacturing proudly serves customers in Michigan, throughout the USA, Puerto Rico and Canada. Thank you for choosing A&A Manufacturing as your component source and for supporting our small business.

Exceptional Parts and Chassis Components Made in the USA. 

Superior Customer Service. 

Proudly Supporting Growth in Our Michigan Communities. 

A&A Manufacturing.

our sponsored riders

Tom Dusen racing photo
Tom Dusen
Dirt Late Model
Tim Volkers racing photo
Tim Volkers
 4×4 Racing
Tim Allison racing photo
Tim Allison

Sprint Car

Roth DragsterShawn & Stephanie Roth

Sand Drag

Rich Santose Racer image
Rich Santose

4×4 Off-road

Veldheer Racing Team CarsPhil Veldheer

455 Racing Team

Nick Rozeboom jeep racer
Nick Rozeboom


Doug Glessner racing photo
Doug Glessner

Late Dirt Model